Building a great foundation for a life of education.
We believe it's important to
stimulate and encourage children in spontaneity, initiative, curiosity, and a
sense of awe and wonder about this world that our Great and Wonderful God has
- Relaxed, warm, child-centered environment.
- Ideas, preferences and choices are encouraged.
- Variety of creative and sensory materials for the children as they are
naturally eager to probe, investigate and experiment.
- Encourage active participation by asking them to stop and look closer,
to touch, taste, smell, and listen carefully, to think and talk about
things they have seen and done.
- Opportunities for a child's physical development, both indoors and
outdoors, through large and small motor activities that develop
coordination, balance, strength and skill.
State License Number: 304270029
* For those with allergies, we are a nut-free preschool.