We offer Soul Care (spiritual companionship) one-on-one, confidentially and at no charge, once a week for about an hour.
We train Soul Care Ministers and meet with people one-on-one in order to
- Provide spiritual companionship
- Encourage them to gain inner strength from the Holy Spirit, surrendering to God’s eternal wisdom and plan, throughout their spiritual journey
- Allow time as they learn to trust Christ and draw near to Him with a sincere heart.
- Help them realize how deep God’s love is for each of us, one-on-one.
- Provide compassionate Christ-like care so they may experience the love of Christ within the community of believers.
- Rejoice with them as they are filled with the desire and the ability to walk in the fullness of God’s love, life, and power.
Our ministry is based on Ephesians 3:14-19 "When I think of the wisdom and scope of God’s plan, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will give you mighty inner strength through His Holy Spirit. And I pray that Christ will be more and more at home in your hearts as you trust in Him. May your roots go down deep into the soil of God’s marvelous love. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep His love really is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is so great you will never fully understand it. Then you will be filled with the fullness of life and power that comes from God."