Women's Evening Bible Study 2018
Every Wednesday, from 01/10/2018 to 05/09/2018, 7:00 PM - 8:45 PM
For our spring session, Kelly Minter will guide us through the Book of 2 Corinthians.
Explore the anchoring truths of bearing treasures in jars of clay, meeting Christ through a pressing thorn, opening wide your heart in the midst of hurtful relationships, and what it means to embrace the lost and lonely as ministers of the new covenant. Each of us has a message to proclaim and live by: Because of Jesus the old has gone, the new has come.
Join us if you want to:
- Grow in biblical literacy with in-depth study of the Book of 2 Corinthians
- Discover how God can use you no matter your cultural setting
- Learn how your suffering can help you comfort others
- Gain wisdom for relationships, and strengthen your church and community
- Leave your old self behind as you celebrate the new life of a believer
- Understand God's ways will set you free
You can choose between Wednesday nights or Thursday mornings, whichever best fits your schedule. Childcare will be provided.
Wednesday Evening Contact:
(949) 493-2006 ext. 505